Designed by Ruger engineers for perfect and reliable function in any of the many 10/22 rifle models. Factory manufacturing and Ruger quality controls guarantee excellent fit and operation.
This magazine includes a polymer body and magazine follower. The steel feeding lips are designed for thousands of rounds- without any noticeable wear- meaning a you can shoot all you want. Keep a few spare mags in your kit; extra magazines save precious time at the range. Never be without a "ready to shoot" hi cap magazine at hand!
- Category : Magazines and Accessories
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Capacity : 25 rd
- Finish : Black
- Model : 10/22 BX-25
- Material : Polymer
- Type : Detachable
- Model Fit : 10/22 Series
- Brand Fit : Ruger
Just to add to what previous reviews stated, I also enjoyed flawless feeding in my new 10/22 and I wanted to add that it does not hurt my thumb (or my wife with dainty fingers) to push in all 25 rounds, I wondered upon first load if the spring would be enough to feed all the rounds, and it did! Great buy! Get a lot of them!
This magazine is robust and the build quality is SUPERIOR over all other extended capacity magazines for this rifle. It also functions excellent, a factory OEM magazine should. Other manufacturers of aftermarket magazines should quickly go back to the drawing boards if they want to compete with this factory magazine. Ruger took notes from all the other makers failures in extended magazines and made the best there ever was to date. Even the best aftermarket magazine with metal feed lips, feels like chinese made junk as compared to this superior magazine. Simply put, THE BEST OUT THERE!
It is about time Ruger came out with a magazine larger than the 10 round version! Over the years I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to find a magazine that works as well as the factory does but with larger capacity. None of them worked, some of them wouldn't even load as much as the factory magazine and were very expensive such as the one that had adjustable screws to fit your gun, that one only could load 6 rounds if I wanted the rounds to feed properly. Some would work but then break quickly. The new Ruger magazines hold 24 rounds (couldn't fit the 25th) but the last round was as easy to load as the first round and all the rounds feed properly! Thank you Ruger for such a wonderful and high quality magazine!
Finally Ruger made this magazine. I have been shooting mine 10/22 a lot, and this is the first hi cap mag that functions 100%- all the time! Hooray!
I have many extended mags for the 10/22. This is the only one that never misfeeds. It runs smooth and is very easy to load. Sturdy construction and durable with much use.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.oldsargespawnshop.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.