This extension will increase your magazine capacity from 6 rounds to 7 rounds.
These are CNC milled out of solid piece high quality nylon. Thousands sold and shipped worldwide! Newest update-- to prevent any feed problems and guarantee function--- 100% every time. Made to fit the Ruger factory magazines only.
1. Push in retaining button and remove factory baseplate while controlling the magazine spring.
2. Clean inside of magazine body. Make sure the follower slides up and down without binding. (Some followers have a little bit of mold flashing that binds as the follower goes up and down).
3. The Impact +1 baseplate is retained by the button plate and a "pinch" at the rear of the flange groove.
4. To install, hold the follower, spring, and button plate inside the magazine body with your finger. Align the groove of the Impact +1 with the flange, and push on. There will be a little resistance.
5. When started, hold the button plate up with a thin, flat screwdriver (a jeweler's screwdriver works well).
6. Continue to push on, while holding the button plate up as long as possible. Withdraw the screwdriver, and push the baseplate fully rearward. It will seat with an audible snap.
7. Confirm the button plate is seated - visible in the hole on the bottom of the Impact +1. The button will be recessed about .060" or 1.5mm when fully seated.
8. When properly installed with the Impact +1, the magazine will now hold 7 rounds, while providing a more secure and controllable grip.
These +1 bases work with the "mag guts" spring kit to give 8+1 capacity. Amazing!
I am extremely impressed with the quality, functionality and ergonomics of the mag extension. I was considering getting a Bersa cc9 to have a carry gun with a easier to grab grip, but with my lc9 and this mag extension I have an exactly that! I sampled the ruger 9rd extended mag, and i felt it was too long and felt odd in the hand, not to mention feeling loose and rattling. So i ordered these mag extensions and now I have 8rd capacity, compact size and a full hand comfortable grip for my lc9. If the LC9 came with this they would sell twice as many!
I like that with the extra round, that my LCP feels a little heavier. I had another extension, that did not add a round, but allowed me enough room to get my pinky on the grip as well. If I could combine the two, I would be 100% satisfied with my firearm. Like a 1/4 to 1/2 an inch longer, I could "maybe" get my pinky on with this +1 extension. Perhaps the manufacturer should consider making it just slightly longer, but only on the side of the extension where the pinky would rest, or maybe a +2....
Works well for my husband. Allows him to get 2 fingers comfortambly on the grip instead of about 1 1/2. However, I have small hands (I'm 5'1) and it just makes it an awkward size for me. I can't fit all 3 fingers on the grip and I can't find a comfortable place with my pinky. It's more in the way. If you have really small hands...it might just make it a little harder to hold. Bigger hands..it's perfect.
These are awesome! If you own an LCP you have to buy one (or 3 as in my case). They are well made and function perfectly. They greatly improve the grip and control-ability of the LCP. Mine worked right out of the package with my Hogue hybrid equipped gun. Do yourself a favor and buy one.
Mine required very minor fitting as the gun has a Handall Hybrid grip sleeve. Fast delivery and easy Installation. Functions perfectly. All in all a great addition for Elsie Pea! It would be nice if the extension were a quarter of an inch longer, so I could fit all instead of half of my pinky.
Extension was a simple and perfect fit to the original magazine. Makes a better "grip" and doesn't really add any bulk or weight to the gun...price is right too!
I bought one so i hoping that it would let me shoot my girlfriends lcp more comfortably well it worked so well i got another one love them , if you have medium ore large hands these are a must have for this pistol and it adds an extra round that can never hurt when you need will be getting a few more
First of all, I ordered two, but only one arrived in the mail. Called Impact about shortage and they immediately sent another; no hassle. That good service will keep me as a customer. I used one extension in a Ruger LCP magazine and it works great. However, the second extension was to go on a new LCP ProMag magazine. The extension's hole is not big enough for the ProMag's plastic tip to fit into it. Will have to see if it can drilled a little or may not be able to use it. These extensions are nice, but apparently only fit Ruger magazines.>>> Impact Note: Correct- these are designed for the Ruger factory magazine. ProMag did not even make the LCP mag when we designed these. You can return it if needed. Thanks!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.oldsargespawnshop.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.