Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 AR-15 Magazine reflects five years of research and development to advance the already proven PMAG design.
Improved materials and manufacturing methods have made the PMAG M3 magazine perform to a higher standard in all tests: durability, impact strength, chemical resistance, and exposure to extreme temperatures.
Internally, a new low friction, 4-way anti-tilt follower and enhanced constant curve geometry further increase feeding reliability in adverse conditions.
Externally, the M3 PMAG has been significantly strengthened in the feed lip and spine areas to better withstand direct impacts when loaded to full capacity.
The new Gen M3 has also been engineered to be compatible with a wider variety of magazine pouches via a smaller profile floorplate (which also boasts improved drainage capability) and lower profile ribs on either side of the magazine's body. These "smoother" side ribs are complemented by the addition of horizontal grooves molded into the front- and back-straps of the body to ensure a positive grip in all conditions.
The integration of eight dot-matrix panels (four on each side) enables the shooter to positively mark and identify magazines in a clear and abrasion-resistant way.
- Caliber: 223 Remington / 5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30-Rounds
- Body Material: Polymer
- Follower: 4-Way Anti-Tilt
- Spring: USGI-Spec Stainless Steel
- Floorplate: Polymer, Low Profile
- Extras: Dust Cover, Dot Matrix Identification Panels, Over-Insertion Stop
I love these mags, Never a misfire and they look great to.
they always work and are the most recent versions. Best rating!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.oldsargespawnshop.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.