Our lower Receivers are CNC machined from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Machined to Military Specifications & Standards and marked "Multi-Cal " to be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. Comes in type III black hard anodize, with an open trigger.
Don't over pay for the same lower receiver with a different logo and use the money you saved elsewhere on your build!
This AM-15 Stripped Lower Receiver comes in retail packaging so its easier to wrap as a gift a Holiday, Birthday, or Other Special Occasion!
A Federal Firearms License (FFL) is required to purchase this item.
FEDERAL FIREARM LICENSE REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE Yes
RECEIVER FINISH Type 3 Hard Anodized, Black
LOWER RECEIVER MATERIAL Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
TRIGGER GUARD Open Trigger
COMPATIBILITY All AR15 Platform Calibers
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE United States
RF-85 TREATED Non-treated
I am not even sure how many of these I have (quite a few) but to keep it short you cannot beat them. I bought a PSA lower and it had the take down pin hole off by several thousands and they would not even answer my email. For several years I have just stuck with Anderson as you can't go wrong, thanks Anderson.
Built quite a few ARs, and this lower has been the best so far. Fit and finish are perfect, and I mean *perfect*. Not a single machining or tooling mark. You have to take a microscope to find flaws, and at that point, they're considered such. Anodizing is very close to, if not the same, as what you'd get on a cage-code Colt unit. If you're building some type of clone or just want a damn good lower either way, you can't go wrong. The price literally cannot be beat. Puts lowers that cost x2 as much (like Spike's) to shame. Now if you want some dumb unicorn roll-mark, that's another topic...
Great receiver! Bought 6 of these and have built up 4 already, all with the same great results. Machine work is excellent and fit and finish is what you expect from a good receiver. Different brand upper receivers pin on with virtually no play. Buy a few because at this price you can't go wrong.
Super great, I have built 8 off of these with mixed lower kits, they are flawless. Just as good as the lowers triple the price !!!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.oldsargespawnshop.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.